Monday, March 26, 2012

Fresh Bounty

Stopped by the farmer's market last week. YUM! So many good things. Came home with cantaloupes, watermelons, oranges, a few apples, tomatoes, cucumbers and a pineapple. I love, love, love that we have a bunch of farmer's markets in this area. The one I went to is not my favorite, but it is by far the biggest around here.
I have not gotten my garden in yet, and it's really sad, because spring is early and I'm missing a lot of good growing time. I never have a big bounty, but I learn something new every year. Good enough. :)
I'm going to try to remember to take pictures of our dinner this week so I can do another "What we ate this week" post. Lots of pretty fruits and veggies are on the menu for sure!

What's your favorite fruit or veggie?

2 comments:

Mrs. Wieling said...

Well we are planting an orchard this year! I discovered I really like Comice pears!!! I ordered 3 trees. I NEVER liked pears before I tried them!

Julie said...

I do long for an orchard! I keep eyeing fruit trees at our local garden store, but since we want to move very soon I am not getting any.