Sunday, April 01, 2012

Oh glorious day!

It is Palm Sunday. Most of my house is very quiet. I'm going to be doing a few chores soon and listening to some praise music. It is a wonderful day. We went to the lake with some friends and had a cookout. Lily found some palm fronds and we talked a little about what Palm Sunday was. Our church is looking forward to a wonderful Holy week. Thursday night we will have the Seder supper and Sunday morning a wonderful Sunrise service followed by breakfast for Resurrection Sunday! I'm so looking forward to the Seder as we've never participated in one before.
Can you believe I forgot to take pictures of our meals this week? Well, I did. I don't even remember what we ate. LOL I am going to work on a menu and a budget for the month in a little bit so I should have some stuff to share next week. We have a yearly budget, but Roy and I decided to do a monthly one for a little while to see where we can make some more changes. I'm afraid since he stared working again my trying to be frugal has hit a snag. Something about not having money for so long and then having a little extra, well.. let's just say I was not a good home manager. :( But our God is a kind and forgiving God. Much as we discipline our children when they've done wrong so that the next time they can make different choices God has revealed to me my wrongs. I'm trying to make better choices now. :)
Well, I better sign off. This week I would like to blog about my garden, our meals, my new book of the week/month, and my goals journal. I am also trying to get my homeschooling blog going. If I do, I'll make sure to link to it here. I hope you all have a blessed week!

No comments: