Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Gardening Chores

Yeah, this is supposed to have pics of my garden not our totally awesome trip to Legoland. We are still working in the garden. I'm on the hunt for some mulch right now. Free, preferably. I have been checking Craig's List and some other sites daily. I'm hoping to find some by this weekend, because I really want this project to be done THIS WEEKEND!
I figured out what I'm going to do to the front of the house to make it look all homey as well. But that's a project that might have to wait until the end of the month. We have two birthdays this month and our adoption day. We might actually have a beach party for adoption day. We usually just do some stuff together as a family, but the kids have not had birthday parties in a few years so this would give them a chance to hang out with friends.

Back to gardening chores.
I need to:
Mulch around my beds.
Plant my butterfly bushes and lantanas. (To attract the pollinators)
Finish getting the seeds or plants in.
It'll be a busy weekend if I get to it all! I have before pics, but I refuse to show them until I also have after pics. :)

So happy to be getting back in the groove!
Be blessed!

No comments: