Friday, May 20, 2011

Crazy Friday

Um, no picture of shoes today. Sorry. I did get dressed but we were running late and heading out the door. We had some errands today and when we got home the girls' bathing suits were here. YAY! So we ate a late lunch, donned our bathing suits and headed to the beach.
We will be doing two short lessons tomorrow morning since we ended up having two days off for fun! I just want them to do their review lessons and then take the end of book test for their math and language arts light units. Should not take more than an hour.
I plan on spending a good two hours around the house tomorrow cleaning. I also want to work in an hour of yard work if I can. Later on tomorrow afternoon we are having dinner at my mom's house for my brother's birthday and then hubby and I are going to see a movie that I won tickets for.
I might try to post tomorrow.
If not, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments: