Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Piddling

No shoe pics today, I could not find my camera. It's always something! :)
Today was a good day. The girls finished their 2nd LA book for CLE LA and I packed up one bag for Goodwill (or Big Wheel as my five year old calls it).

One of the great things about being a homemaker is piddling around. You know just kind of working from one thing to the next. Right now my big project is my bedroom. It becomes a catch all for everything that does not have a place. I have been working on it for a few weeks now. It's amazing how much stuff we have acquired. I try to fill up at least one bag for Good Will every day. How sad is that? All the money we wasted over the years with just junk. BLAH!

Because I am a busy homeschooling mom with a baby I do a lot of piddling. Yes, it's taking me a long time to finish our room. I know it's ok though, because I am working toward the better. I see improvement every day. Would I like to see one big improvement? Sure, but at this season in my life it's not possible.

For now I will take my time and do the best I can. A little bit everyday!

When I am done with the bedroom I am moving to the kitchen. That should last a few years! LOL


I hope you had a wonderful day!!







No comments: