Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Quiet Simple Life



1 Thessalonians 4:11 (New King James Version)
11 that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,


This verse has really been on my heart lately. I started thinking about what I really want. I want to live a quiet simple life. I want to enjoy my home, my children, my husband. If I'm leading a quiet life and working with my hands I really don't have time to mind anyone elses' business. Heck, I gotta enough of my own business to mind. :)




I will aspire to live a quiet life, to mind my own business and to work with my hands.





In other news, I found my camera. Look for some pictures tonight. I'm dressed to my shoes right now. I have worked on two "corners of my home this week" and pretty'd up a hot spot. Pictures tonight. :)





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the reminder that if we are working with our hands we won't have time to mind others business. I really like that verse too! Looking forward to the pictures!!